What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 and facebook refsh brings up youtube...

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find Friendly so flaky at the best of times so I have switched to MyPad for now.

Once the official Facebook app comes out I will switch to that :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, as of this typing, I don't get this problem any longer. This is on the iPhone app on my iPad.

Goes right to Facebook with no video.

Marilyn

andrejbruno

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tested the FB app and i still have the same problem...
The app redirects me to some youtube video even before it finishes to fully open...impossible to use, i've been using the safari...

RandyM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a different problem. When I run Facebook it stays open for about 30 seconds and crashes to the home screen on my iPad. Hope it will work better in iOS 5

Cheeringmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has one one resolved this problem? I am still having trouble with youtube popping up when I am on Facebook thru logging on
with the app

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My Friendly Plus update says it has fixed the YouTube video bug. I haven't tested it myself, and can't really since I haven't had it happen more than twice since the first day it was reported.

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
My Friendly Plus update says it has fixed the YouTube video bug. I haven't tested it myself, and can't really since I haven't had it happen more than twice since the first day it was reported.

Works ok now, but i really hate the new 'suggested friends' at the top of the page now taking up value space.... Back to MyPad again :-(

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

soullessbunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same was happening to me, so I deleted the app and have been using Safari instead. Any word on if/when this will be fixed?

Most reactions

Latest posts