What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 + aluminum keyboard case = MacBook Air look-alike

Shutterbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nakcol24 said:
I'm seriously thinking about getting one of these but I'm not sure I want to give up using the smart cove lol. I actually like the functionality of the smart cover but I'm loving this case.

Sent from my iPad 64G 3G using iPF

I was thinking something quite similar, but decided that the smart cover works well at home and when I travel I will likely want the keyboard. Two setups for 2 different needs. (I have gotten too good at rationalizing my purchases! lol)

Nakcol24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shutterbug said:
I was thinking something quite similar, but decided that the smart cover works well at home and when I travel I will likely want the keyboard. Two setups for 2 different needs. (I have gotten too good at rationalizing my purchases! lol)

Shutterbug, you make an excellent point. I think we all do some rationalizing at some point lol.

Sent from my iPad 64G 3G using iPF

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Still waiting......Still waiting......Still waiting......Still waiting......Still waiting......

Cant be long now, i hope!!

We are all waiting for your review too. :)

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
TheRambler said:
Still waiting......Still waiting......Still waiting......Still waiting......Still waiting......

Cant be long now, i hope!!

We are all waiting for your review too. :)

I must admit I went for the cheepest option on postage, so its my fault......i think its coming by pigeon post ha ha

Destroyer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
not just for typing but also as a stand for watching movies using your lap..!!! and looks beautiful too!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

autophone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's not just about the size, but also the design of the keys. Chick let keyboard on my toshiba netbook feels crap compared to acer netbooks even though they are the same size. Netbook size keyboard like this one can actually be good and easy to get used to if it is designed to be so.

gallowgate715

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy one of these cases? I've googled MIC, but no joy.

Thanks

sashina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
info said:
Wow! Does anyone here have one?

Yes, I bought it. At the same time as my IPad. However, I prefer to use this. I use IPad a lot in my armchair, and find using the attached keyboard a bit if a pain , As the elbows need to be stretched to enable typing. I have the latest smart covers.This is brilliant, enables a good slant for using the IPad keyboard..

Dinsmore16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It looks like a great cover as well as having the Mac-like look and composure. I think it's awesome.

Most reactions

Latest posts