What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 + aluminum keyboard case = MacBook Air look-alike

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@jsh1120 - totally agree with what your saying, but we manage with a very small keyboard on our phones!
I'll put it to the test when it arrives.....if it fails......well, there will be a bargain on eBay LOL

Lone Ranger: Tonto, it looks like we're surrounded by Comanches.
Tonto: What do you mean, "we," white man?

The tiny keyboard on my phone goes largely unused. Only enough to tap (or swype) a few words, abbreviations, etc. But I'm old. I do, however, have better insurance. (Movie reference.)

Shutterbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the 'look' of this and am thinking of getting one, but I'm wondering about the stress along the edge of the iPad seeing that there is no support on the back side of the iPad itself...all good until my cat brushes up against it...what do you guys think?

Shutterbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I don't know how long I will manage to hold out--I love the looks of that keyboard/case! I may just have to get one anyway and if my cat manages to somehow wreck my iPad2 well, there's all those rumors about iPad3!! :D

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to buy a few things that don't quite work out just to get one that does. Even if it's not that good, it will make a great fashion statement... I think it beats buying a nice shirt. :)

Nakcol24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking about getting one of these but I'm not sure I want to give up using the smart cove lol. I actually like the functionality of the smart cover but I'm loving this case.

Sent from my iPad 64G 3G using iPF

Nakcol24

iPF Noob
Reaction score
info said:
Sometimes you have to buy a few things that don't quite work out just to get one that does. Even if it's not that good, it will make a great fashion statement... I think it beats buying a nice shirt. :)

I agree. This has happened to me on many occasions.

Sent from my iPad 64G 3G using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts