What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 2 after JB cannot connect to iTunes anymore

appleeater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After a successful JB from ailbreakme (which worked flawlessly) and installing openssh server (and no more apps) and rebooting the iPad (to confirm it is really untethered) it does not connect to Tunes 10.3 anymore on my Mac.

So restoration is impossible. A new way of Apple to punish JB-ers ?

Is this a known issue ?

refrainer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you can restore it but you have to dfu your ipad2 first. though i dont have this issue only the cck not working. else if flawless

OP
appleeater

appleeater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After one day it was over, probably due to the very busy Cydia site on July 6 after the release of Jailbreakme 3.0 ?
Since then my Ipad normally syncs with iTunes.

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
appleeater said:
After one day it was over, probably due to the very busy Cydia site on July 6 after the release of Jailbreakme 3.0 ?
Since then my Ipad normally syncs with iTunes.

Whilst Cydia being busy would have absolutely no effect on your ability to sync with iTunes, I am glad to hear your problem resolved itself. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts