What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD 2 5.01 Problem Boot Apple Logo

greggasphyxxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
!hello guys can you help me my IPAD 2 5.01 Problem Booting Stock in Apple Logo can i restore in in 5.01 not updating in 5.1? can i alson enter in safe mode in ipad 2? how is it? please help me... thanks a lot guys

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
!hello guys can you help me my IPAD 2 5.01 Problem Booting Stock in Apple Logo can i restore in in 5.01 not updating in 5.1? can i alson enter in safe mode in ipad 2? how is it? please help me... thanks a lot guys

What was your iPad2 doing before it started rebooting? Since you talk about "safe mode" - is your iPad2 jail broken? As you can tell, we need a bit more information from you before we can attempt to help. The more details you give us on what you were doing before the iPad started to not work right will help us help you.

Because, no, you cannot restore that iPad2 with firmware 5.0.1. If you have to restore, you will be forced to put on iOS 5.1. So, the more we understand what is going on, the better we can help. Thanks.

Marilyn

OP
G

greggasphyxxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello mrs marilyn yes my ipad 2 is jailbroken.. is there any solution to fix my ipad 2 because its only stock in bootscreen i! it happen only when i install some tweeks in cydia after i reboot it freeze in the bootscreen apple logo.. i just want to recover to 5.01 not in 5.1... pls help me. thanks a lot marilyn!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hello mrs marilyn yes my ipad 2 is jailbroken.. is there any solution to fix my ipad 2 because its only stock in bootscreen i! it happen only when i install some tweeks in cydia after i reboot it freeze in the bootscreen apple logo.. i just want to recover to 5.01 not in 5.1... pls help me. thanks a lot marilyn!

You mentioned Safe Mode in your first post. Do you have SBSettings installed? Or, do you have Activator installed which a gesture set up to enter into Safe Mode? Or, do you have OpenSSH installed?

I ask these because you do need to get into Safe Mode so that you can go back to Cydia and remove the tweaks you just installed from Cydia. The odds are those tweaks are not compatible with the iPad, which is why you are having the trouble.

So, do you have the ability to get into Safe Mode? Or, do you have either of the tweaks I mentioned? Let us know and we'll keep on trying to help.

Oh, and I'm going to move this post to the Hacking section, where more jail breaking experts reside. Hopefully, they can help or see any thing I've missed.

Marilyn

OP
G

greggasphyxxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yes i've installed SBSettings and activator! no i dont have any idea how to get into safemode i preferred to go back to cydia so i can uinstalled that cydia apps! maybe that's the problem..

reahn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
greggasphyxxx said:
yes i've installed SBSettings and activator! no i dont have any idea how to get into safemode i preferred to go back to cydia so i can uinstalled that cydia apps! maybe that's the problem..

swipe down sbsettings, click power, it will give you te option to go into safe mode. do so. then uninstall any tweaks.

OP
G

greggasphyxxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how can i swipe if i can't enter in the menu.. it stock only in apple logo maam..

reahn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
greggasphyxxx said:
how can i swipe if i can't enter in the menu.. it stock only in apple logo maam..

well. in that case. you must restore. sorry

reahn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
greggasphyxxx said:
no other chances maam? restore to 5.1? :((

imma guy. my username is a nick name that ma friend gave me. lol. but im pretty sure you will have to restore to 5.1. if u cant even get to the slide to unlock screen. im pretty sure youre outta luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts