What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios 9.2 keeps turning off my wi-fi every 3-4 minutes!

Slzattas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally updated from ios8 to ios9.2 yesterday. Every few minutes, it keeps turning off my wifi. I called apple care - they had me reset my ipad, forget my network, and reconnect. That seemed to solve the problem. But today it is happening again and resetting the ipad and forgetting the network and reconnecting is not helping. Wifi is being shut off every few minutes.

The setting is actually turned off - not just dropping the network connection but actually changing the wifi setting to off. I have to go into settings and turn wifi back on. I have cellular turned off as I am at home and only using my home wifi.

I have an ipad air 2. Keep having to turn wifi back on every 2-4 minutes. This is crazy. Please help.

Most reactions

Latest posts