What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ios 7 download problem.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes. I'm getting the 'update not available' message for the iPhone. But I notice that each time I try again it skips the download; goes straight to 'verifying update'. So that's out of the way anyway.

I'll just keep plugging away at the update until it finally takes.

Btw, restarting the iPhone didn't help, in case anyone was thinking of trying that. Didn't hurt either.

Edit: While I was typing the last attempt took. Now installing. This took 10 to 15 minutes on the iPad.

My recommendation, keep plugging away, or watch a long movie and/or wait until tomorrow.

Last edited:

iSoozin60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad mini is now installing the download. Took awhile with the iPhone so I expect it will take awhile for the Mini also. I'll try updating my Ipad 2 later!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My iPhone install took a fraction of the time the iPad did. On the other hand, the phone has a lot more free space. That might have something to do with it. Both are 32 GB.

Callihan_44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not sure this is the issue but make sure your iPad has a good charge, I let mine charge to 60% and it finally installed

Most reactions