What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad mini itunes connection problems

scoobiedoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

After eventually getting iTunes to download onto windows 7, I now find that it does not recognise my mini. It states that the mobile device driver did not load and to reinstall iTunes. I've tried this, but still have the same problem. I did notice when downloading that the error message came-up stating that I didn't have permission to download the mobile device driver.

Any suggestions greatfully received - can I download the driver on it's own? If yes, how and where do I save it to?

Thanks in advance.

Scoobie.

OP
S

scoobiedoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I downloaded the iTunes installer to my desktop and ran it as an administrator.

Thanks,

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried a different usb port? Sometimes, some windows PCs have flaky ports. I suggest you try them all one by one.

OP
S

scoobiedoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

I've tried different ports, but to no-avail.

Even downloading as an admin, it will load everything bar the mobile device driver - when I check in the iTunes folder it's ot there.

Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts