What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 7 beta 4 released

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iOS 7 beta 4 has just been released to registered iOS Developers. When I download it to my iPad 3, I'll see if Apple added new security features to prevent downloading by non-developers.

A warning to people who are not developers; If you try to download beta software without being a registered iOS developer you risk rendering your device unusable, don't try it!

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed is that the iPad Forums app doesn't seem to be fully compatible with iOS 7 beta 4. The app will occasionally freeze when attempting to select a post and will crash to the homescreen if you tap the post a second time.

SpankyMedic7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If one is no a developer, how would he/she obtain a copy of the beta iOS 7?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If one is no a developer, how would he/she obtain a copy of the beta iOS 7?

You need to become a registered App developer with Apple. The fee is $99, with that it provides the allowance to beta test the versions of iOS 7.

Any other download of these beta versions outside of that is prohibited and will not be discussed/helped here.

Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

SpankyMedic7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just asking, no interest in doing anything like this. It's been made abundantly clear that this is intolerable.

LasJayhawk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wondering if they are going to add a print current page function to airPrint? Royal PITA to have to print 1 page in a 2400 page PDF spinning the thumbwheels to print one page.

Most reactions