What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IOS 7.1 out for public.

gilig001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Guys

IOS 7.1 out there . So how is it? Expected more?

Personally I don't expect too much from this kind of releases. How about you?

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Guys IOS 7.1 out there . So how is it? Expected more? Personally I don't expect too much from this kind of releases. How about you?

I was hoping it would cure the low memory crashes in Safari. NOT! I already got one since the update. Too bad for Apple.

Sent from my iPad Air using iPF

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was hoping it would cure the low memory crashes in Safari. NOT! I already got one since the update. Too bad for Apple. Sent from my iPad Air using iPF

Certain sites? The same ones as before? Just curious. Others are reporting that things are better....?

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Some people said that the circle buttons instead of the rectangle ones save battery. Not sure how.

I really like all of the things in iOS 7.1. Really looks nice. Really fixes iOS 7. Now all thats missing is to remove most of that white from iOS, dock and is the icons. Really looks terrible

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Quite a good update. It has resolved the bit of lag on older versions of iPad. It has also fixed the grey screen which used to appear while closing some apps on iOS7.0.6, mainly Safari.

I couldn't get your 'round icon' bit Seraphim...

markbnh1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Certain sites? The same ones as before? Just curious. Others are reporting that things are better....?

It does seem a bit better so far. The crash I had was on the infamous "9-5" web page. It loaded okay but crashed on a pinch zoom. Progress I guess...lol.

Sent from my iPad Air using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts