What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ios 4.3.1

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Joseph liong said:
Are you browse over 3G network or Wifi?
If connected via 3G network,can you duplicate my problem? Turn on and off airplane mode and see how it goes work.
Thanks....:)

I was browsing over wifi, battery goes down a bit quicker if using 3G

Parascience

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4.3.1 Upgraded on IPad 1. iPhone 4 & IPod Touch 4G. Went flawlessly - all showing better battery life. iPad shutdown bug cured so that's all good then.

tnbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I updated after debating for a day.. Seems to be working all right.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4.3.1 is out already? I read mentioning of 4.3.2, is that correct? Damn...I will just stay on 4.2.1 until iOS 5 is released, then I'll upgrade ..lmao. Any significant improvements people noticing?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Having to update so often then rejailbraking gets tiresome and tedious. I'll wait to the major overhauls of iOS are done. As I'm completely satisfied with my current browser speeds and my jailbreak.

Snafu169

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Upgraded , no issues.

This was in 4.2 I think, but I learned that double clicking the home button, brings up a bottom scroll list of all active programs, and holding an icon lights up minus symbol from where you can close each one.... I think I had every program open.... I thought they closed from the home button.

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My update went fine. I have a Wifi iPad and don't notice anything per se, but, as for my iPhone, I have one huge report. My 3G speed at work is much better now. I'm in a newer building and coverage was pretty draggy and slow, but since this update, wow, it's way better! It would always go through, just was slower than needed to be, but now is mostly back to normal. So this update did do something.

OP
J

Joseph liong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
4.3.1 is out already? I read mentioning of 4.3.2, is that correct? Damn...I will just stay on 4.2.1 until iOS 5 is released, then I'll upgrade ..lmao. Any significant improvements people noticing?

No improvements at all.same as the 4.3 iOS.3G connection issues were not fix yet..:(

Kolokoltsev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I upgraded yesterday, iPad wifi 16 Gig to OS 4.3.1, all went smoothly. Nothing changed, I think. May be working a bit slower now, may be it's only my impression.

Kolokoltsev

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Snafu169 said:
Upgraded , no issues.

This was in 4.2 I think, but I learned that double clicking the home button, brings up a bottom scroll list of all active programs, and holding an icon lights up minus symbol from where you can close each one.... I think I had every program open.... I thought they closed from the home button.

Thank You for this post! I have all the programs running too. Fixed.

Gant22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone who experienced the Wifi connectivity issues with 4.2 seen this problem corrected with 4.3.1?

ronaren

iPF Noob
Reaction score
after updating to 4.3.1 my 32Gb, 3G ipad(1) works fine with Vodafone.the 4.3 update caused it to crash..besudes I do have the idea that the battery last longernthan with 4.3

greetngs from the Netherlands

OP
J

Joseph liong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me to.I thing the battery life longer than before.
3G connection worked if I wait for 5 to 10 minutes after turn on my ipad.

Most reactions