What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS 3.2.2 Released

DarkLordEnron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does it lock your iPad out from being jailbroken?

O.0

We've got a JB noob here ;) kidding, I'm just busting your balls.
Every jailbreak you do, you must wait until the dev team releases a compatible JB with the new apple firmware so you can update it. I never update until two or three firmware updates later just to be sure my JB will still work.

Last edited:

krytron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I guess I've encountered a serious problem here. While updating iOS 3.2.2, the update process froze and now I can't turn on my iPad. The screen shows a picture suggesting connect to iTunes (with the USB cable). My iTunes does not recognize my iPad, and it seems like the only option I have here is restoring it.

I don't really want to set it up again so do you have any ideas how to fix it? I synced this iPad to another laptop and wonder if the backup there might work. Please advise :(

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Hi folks,

I guess I've encountered a serious problem here. While updating iOS 3.2.2, the update process froze and now I can't turn on my iPad. The screen shows a picture suggesting connect to iTunes (with the USB cable). My iTunes does not recognize my iPad, and it seems like the only option I have here is restoring it.

I don't really want to set it up again so do you have any ideas how to fix it? I synced this iPad to another laptop and wonder if the backup there might work. Please advise :(

restore the ipad

krytron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks,

restore the ipad

Yes, I did it. The only thing I didn't like was all the pictures and mp3 were gone :(

Lgchris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does it lock your iPad out from being jailbroken?

O.0

We've got a JB noob here ;) kidding, I'm just busting your balls.
Every jailbreak you do, you must wait until the dev team releases a compatible JB with the new apple firmware so you can update it. I never update until two or three firmware updates later just to be sure my JB will still work.

:D I'll hold off. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts