What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction Middle Georgia

Goosetowner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goosetowner here. Placed my pre-order yesterday for 32 G w cover. Order # W68717687, 5:33 AM PST. Big iPod, iTouch, Imac fan. No iPhone due to AT&T but will have one as soon as they develop one compatible with Verizon.

jwookie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Goosetowner, welcome!

I grew up in Warner Robins, went to High School there, what a small world it is!

Still visit occasionally, my brother and mother live there.

Jill

OP
G

Goosetowner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jwookie

Great Handle.
Warner Robins is a fine place to live and raise children, but the nearest Apple store is in North Atlanta. Good to hear from you. A small world indeed.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goosetowner here. Placed my pre-order yesterday for 32 G w cover. Order # W68717687, 5:33 AM PST. Big iPod, iTouch, Imac fan. No iPhone due to AT&T but will have one as soon as they develop one compatible with Verizon.

HA, same here, I will never use ATT again...if they ever got a damn iPhone on VZW I would be first in line. I have a droid now and it's a good replacement until it's available.

Most reactions

Latest posts