What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intro

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am plagued by the Blackberry Storm with Verizon-the worst phone on the planet. I am waiting patiently for the iphone to come to VZ. I am on the fence on pre-ordering the iPad, or should I go with a iPod touch? I do not want to get an ipod touch and then the iphone come to VZ.

I also want to know if iWeb will work on the iPad? I visited the Apple store and asked tonight and they said they did not know if it would be a part of the new Iwork app suite for the Ipad.

My other choice is do i spend more money on more ssd, or go with with the smaller 16 gb and have to wait for the 3g version to come out at the end of April.

Now I feel trapped in my circle. This is what an Apple Store gift card does to me. Too many choices

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am plagued by the Blackberry Storm with Verizon-the worst phone on the planet. I am waiting patiently for the iphone to come to VZ. I am on the fence on pre-ordering the iPad, or should I go with a iPod touch? I do not want to get an ipod touch and then the iphone come to VZ.

I also want to know if iWeb will work on the iPad? I visited the Apple store and asked tonight and they said they did not know if it would be a part of the new Iwork app suite for the Ipad.

My other choice is do i spend more money on more ssd, or go with with the smaller 16 gb and have to wait for the 3g version to come out at the end of April.

Now I feel trapped in my circle. This is what an Apple Store gift card does to me. Too many choices

iPad and iPod Touch have nothing to do with each other....in old school terms its like PDA VS Laptop.

VZW might someday get iPhone....I wouldn't hold your breath tho since it probably won't be until the network switch which won't be for at least another year.

So, if you need a PDA style organizer that is also a great music player get the iPod Touch...if you need more of an ultrathin netbook get the iPad.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad Vs iPod touch

If i be at you're place i will not buy a Ipod touch , as the Iphone do the same , concerning the iPad this is really a personal question only you can have the reply

By the way welcome on Board from asia

OP
brhon

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am glad I found this forum. My office computer and network are all PC/Windows based. I use the Microsoft RDC for Mac to connect to my office server. Is or will there be a remote desktop app for the Ipad? Thanks

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!!:) Hope you enjoy the site!

Most reactions

Latest posts