What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intro and help

chrisrobinson55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,
My name is Chris and I hope to use I Pads in a primary school. If anyone has any experience of this please let me know.
On a personal "Help", how do I copy present epubs used for a Sony E Reader to my pad?
Thanks

Last edited:

Joker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Chris, welcome to the forum. Sorry, but I don't know much about these stuff. Maybe some experts here can help ya.

Griffinaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome. I am not familiar with the device you mentioned but if you have the ability to copy epubs onto your computer you just import them into iTunes and when you sync with your iPad they will be readable in the book program. This method does not work for protected epubs that have the epub security in them.

OP
C

chrisrobinson55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Epub security

Thanks for the advice so far. I think my problem is the security of Epubs. Is it possible to take the security off or will they only be available for my current Sony Ereader?

Most reactions

Latest posts