What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internet does not work after jailbreak

iviet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I jailbreak my ipad using redsn0w 0.9.6b4 and now the internet seem to not work and it even says connected to my network in the settings. At first when I started to jailbreak I got the white cydia app but fixed it by booting tethered. Tried rebooting Ipad, turning the wifi on/off and reinstalling firmware and jailbreak again but nothing works. Anybody know how to fix this internet problem?

TIA

TillysWilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well first open redsnow and run the firware again then choose run as tethered that should solve your problem bc its a tethered jailbreak so the 1st time you jailbreak you have to run the jailbreak again so do that b4 you restore and make sure that will fix it

OP
I

iviet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I even restored it to its factory state and the internet still doesn't work..

OP
I

iviet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im connected to wifi at home and when i checked the DHCP in wifi settings the ip address starts with 169? I heard that means im not actually connected.

OP
I

iviet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holy shit im stupid I couldve checked my laptop wep pass for my internet and found out I was entering the wrong pass this whole time. Wow wasted 3 hours trying to figure out why the internet didnt work.

Most reactions

Latest posts