What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Internet Browser/Safari Help?

Ikatie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get flash or shockwave to play games online with Safari? Or Is there another Internet browser to download for ipad to play online flash games? And where do I get it and how to download? Thank you!

richgalen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What he is sayig is that the iPad, by design, cannot run Adobe flash. There has been quite a bit written on the topic, but the net result is the same: sorry, no.

ChileRick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry if I came across as flippant, but, like the iPhone before it, there is a lot of "misInformation" out there from some of the folks selling iPads now at the retail level ( AppleStore Excluded,kinda ) Just curious, because, more than once, I've had some 'splainin' to do!

Last edited:

ChileRick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is sorta where I was headed. Had someone already to write SteveJobs because he couldn't get his FaceTime on his iPhone to talk to his Skype on his PC like the kid at AT&T told him it would. So . . . . . can't believe everything you hear, though some folks do!

Most reactions