What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intermittent not connecting Ipad 3 with Verizon

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With my Ipad 3 I find it doesn't always connect with Verizon when I turn it on. It shows it is connected but there is no data exchange. After a soft reset it will search and find the network and work quite well. I don't know if this is and Ipad 3 issue, a Verizon issue, IOS 5.1 issue or my specific Ipad issue. Before I try for an exchange I'd like to see if others have the same problem.

Diane

smitty70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HELP with or without verizon service

I am on the fence whether to ipad with verizon antenna as I need to use this as a mobile hot spot often, I am now using a verizon mi-fi 4510 hotpot, with only fair results. A week ago on the 14th floor in jersey city nj overlooking manhattan..(mi-fi next to window "NO" awful signal)?Everywhere i drive in this area there are verizon billboards touting 4g? Also Device freezes after about an hour of use,then need to reboot mifi. Verizon has a 3g-4g issue when the hand off is done the hot spot usually will drop the connection. They know it, and have sent me three different devices N/C?
So with Verizon or wireless only ipad. I depend on a good hotspot.

Most reactions

Latest posts