What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IntelliscreenX

Stevelamont

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To anyone using this tweak on iPad or iPhone, is there a way to hide the "swipe to unlock" bar at the bottom of the page? I know there is no standard option within the app but is there a theme or another tweak to hide it?

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not that I know of. However if you are trying to use this on the iPad I think there is still a glitch. I have it on my iphone and it's fine but I have it on my iPad 2 5.0.1 and whenever I reboot my iPad it ends up with portrait only viewing and my folders are scattered. I have to open SBSettings, go into safe mode, then exit safe mode and then everything is fine but as soon as I reboot my iPad again it's messed up. As a test I went into safe mode, opened Cydia, deleted IntelliScreenX only, rebooted my iPad and now it's fine. I rebooted again just to make sure everything loaded correctly and it did. Hope they get the bug worked out as I really like IntelliscreenX.

OP
S

Stevelamont

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you just drag the intelliscreen page down you can Respring the iPad from there when it messes up, much easier than rebooting or you could use sbsettings to Respring

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Stevelamont, I was rebooting to see if the iPad started up fine or if there was a conflict somewhere. Reason I went into safe mode is that was the only way I could get Cydia to function properly. I know the respringing solved the issue but for some reason it bugged me that there was the conflict going on so I chose to remove it. I'm sure they'll get it fixed in the near future and for the record I do like the app a lot and use it all the time on my iPhone.

guthrien

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm using it, it works perfectly. I don't think I could do without it on my iPhone or iPad now. Expensive tweak but worth it.

Edit: durp, I didn't see the swipe question, I added nothing of value here! Sorry. Still a great tweak.

OP
S

Stevelamont

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to get any themes to work with intelliscreenX on iPad? I can get them to work on my iPhone 4s but not iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts