What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

inspirational quotes

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A man should never be ashamed to own he has been in the wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday. Alexander Pope

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A man should never be ashamed to own he has been in the wrong, which is but saying, in other words, that he is wiser today than he was yesterday. Alexander Pope

A wise man was ol' Alex. He knew that a woman is never in the wrong:)
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A wise man was ol' Alex. He knew that a woman is never in the wrong:) Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk
If a woman tells you she's never wrong, she's wrong. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time.
Ol' Alex certainly thought of people in general, when he said or wrote this sentence. :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognise, accept, and celebrate those differences. Audre Lorde

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
'This is dedicated to everyone who believes in a future of peace and freedom, 'We are unity and we are unstoppable.' Conchita Wurst Eurovision winner 2014 for Austria

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
DITTO!!! HAPPY happy JOY JOY! Has anyone heard of Ren and Stimpy?? Well, I'm definitely Stimpy! Too bad my landlord is Ren!!!
:);). :);). :);). :);) ;):). ;):)

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DITTO!!! HAPPY happy JOY JOY! Has anyone heard of Ren and Stimpy?? Well, I'm definitely Stimpy! Too bad my landlord is Ren!!! :);). :);). :);). :);) ;):). ;):)

Oh wow , I remember Ren & Stimpy .

Brilliant cartoon ,in my previous relationship My partner was nicknamed Stimpy :.) lol oh times were so different back then :)

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. Les Brown

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality." - Ayn Rand

Most reactions

Latest posts