What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

inspirational quotes

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you know who Anne Frank was, you'll perhaps understand what that quote should express.
It's not always a wonderful experience to become aware of your potentials. In some cases it means that you're taking a punishing.

In some ways I relate too well with Anne Frank! Thanks, Johanna. I do believe I will request that book from the library! Thank goodness that I don"t live with her terror! But basically living in one room for these last few years boggles my mind! I used to be able to walk all day & all night! Now i'm lucky if i make it to the chicken yard! Hey Johanna, did you check out my Skitches in the backyard thread? I have a LOT to learn about Using the Skitch app! Gosh it must be AFTER noon there now! Crazy making for me! I am still awake! As usual! I agree that the more potential a person has combined with no way to fulfill them is brutal punishment!

Man plans. God laughs. :D
Love and Beloved.

Ashs4

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Quote: "Today may there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.” Anonymous.

Be Love and Beloved

Thank you for postin somethin so refreshingly positive :)

- Ash

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
"Let us live life so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." - Mark Twain

I love Mark Twain! I always wonder what it would be like to travel on a riverboat with him!? He was funny and brilliant! Good looking guy too!

Love and Beloved.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Life is so great that we only get a tiny moment to enjoy everything we see. And that moment is right now.
Neil Pasricha

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
" this is it! Nothing happens next." Buddhist saying.

Love and Beloved.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, reflect. - Mark Twain.

Love and Beloved.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Success is more a function of consistent common sense than it is of genius - Dr. An Wang

We must not contradict, but instruct him that contradicts us; for a madman is not cured by another running mad also - Dr. An Wang

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe there is a kind of happiness to be found in every thing in life, in all that is good and pleasing, as well as in that which is sad or poignant.
Syrie James

Ashs4

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I believe there is a kind of happiness to be found in every thing in life, in all that is good and pleasing, as well as in that which is sad or poignant.
Syrie James

Rather deep n so true..

- Ash

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.†― Mother Teresa

Peace begins with a smile.
M Teresa

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.†― John Lennon

Peace begins with a smile.
M Teresa

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks, Johanna! I thought you'd be sleeping!? :)

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa

Most reactions

Latest posts