What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Innovated Smart Cover?

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am on a pre-order list with grovemade, which is becoming pretty extensive. However, I was thinking about my usage of the ipad and how I might harm that wooden (bamboo) backing. I want something a little less fragile, but I don't mind the same price range. However, I want something with the new innovated smart cover installed. i was looking forward to their leather installed smart cover. I will be writing a lot and need the stand capable case. I was considering Treegloo, but theirs is not a stand. The straps on BookBook scare me. I need something with a warranty as well. Grovemade only offers a 50% credit coverage.

I want unique and handmade, but I think I would prefer quality and coverage...not gonna just cancel my grovemade yet though either.

Last edited:

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have the BookBook and love it

It was designed for my iPad so holds my iPad2 with mounted smart cover perfectly. Very good protection and scary would never be a term I used to describe it. Solid perhaps, innovative, discreet. But not scary.

OP
HKWrite12

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wolfpuppies3 said:
It was designed for my iPad so holds my iPad2 with mounted smart cover perfectly. Very good protection and scary would never be a term I used to describe it. Solid perhaps, innovative, discreet. But not scary.

Designed for YOUR iPad?

OP
HKWrite12

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O I'm sorry. I took that too literally. Well I will have the iPad 2 n it doesn't look like theyre innovating the case. I just don't like those straps.

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am on a pre-order list with grovemade, which is becoming pretty extensive. However, I was thinking about my usage of the ipad and how I might harm that wooden (bamboo) backing. I want something a little less fragile, but I don't mind the same price range. However, I want something with the new innovated smart cover installed. i was looking forward to their leather installed smart cover. I will be writing a lot and need the stand capable case. I was considering Treegloo, but theirs is not a stand. The straps on BookBook scare me. I need something with a warranty as well. Grovemade only offers a 50% credit coverage.

I want unique and handmade, but I think I would prefer quality and coverage...not gonna just cancel my grovemade yet though either.

Yesterday MC Hammer was on Oprah ... lauding Zagg's case with or without bluetooth keyboard ... ipad and keyboard store beautifully in lightweight aluminum case that fits perfectly. Folding stand works in both Portrait and Landscape. It doesn't have the magnetic on/off feature. I like that, however.

Currently I am testing a Targus case/stand (Landscape orientation only with stand, expect upright, ugh. ... $40 @ Best Buy. I also want the Bluetooth keyboard ... makes iPad into very nice typing unit.

Naturally, I could keep the Targus and add the keyboard later ... only doesn't carry quite so nicely.

Last edited:
OP
HKWrite12

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the thoughts. I bought an apple keyboard so that wouldn't work. As far as targus, I think their products are over prices. I'm trying to be patient before I buy something not really worth and then something with it comes out. Case-mate are launching soon. Maybe I'll have a gander at one of those until my grove is ready or until something better and hand made comes along.

Allen_k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad Skin Covers- I hear more about skin covers. Does these online service provider allows the shipping facility with discount options as while searching online I found one site Decal which holds many skins, case and also number of varieties in every skin covers.

Most reactions

Latest posts