What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Information sheet template

DrHouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ws4dl.org
Rjd137 said:
Morning! Thanks for your help. I have an idea and since your a master I'll pass it by you. I do have an on line form my clients fill out. I can bring that form into my iPad......but I need to had that form able to be edited on the fly the day of for any last min changes, which happens a lot. I made an excel sheet that allows me to edit and somewhat with a lot of effort move things around. Deff is not something for use on the fly. It takes time to move anything on the form. A lot of cutting and pesting has to happen. And I really want it to be touch hilight the text box and move it to were it has to be moved. so I'm still looking for the right program or options that will allow me to highlight a text box and move the box to a different place by just dragging it. As far as my online sheet goes. The reason I just wont use it is I can't edit it and I have to be able to at the event. So I guess I will have to learn on my pc how to bring my online form into excel then merge it line by line to my excel form I made for my self. Thought ideas comments.

Hi,
This online form, can you download it as an excell spreadsheet? If so, then you can transfer it to your iPad and there are a few good spreadsheet editors in the store. I would go with Numbers, but that's my preference. Then you'll be able to do cut and paste on the fly at the wedding. Thinking about. This, you could open a google account, create a spreadsheet online with a form to fill the spreadsheet. Then use Doc2Go or any that supports google documents to edit the content directly. See http://docs.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=87809

Look for iSpreadsheet Free, seems to work with google docs...

VicoPad addict!

OP
Rjd137

Rjd137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.christmasonmanhattan.com
Hey everyone. Im getting around a little better now. ive been doing a lot of different things. but here is a question i haven't been able to do. in quick office pro. using an excel sheet. how do you drag and drop a cell? copy and past isn't what i want and unless im missing something looks like it does not do. Am I missing something?

OP
Rjd137

Rjd137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
DrHouse said:
I just searched for wedding planner, and the name was iwedplanner. There are others, so have a good look at descriptions and comments

VicoPad addict!

Hey everyone.I just wanted to let to say. I was able to got an app that is just what I need. Drag and drop works great. The app is numbers. So glad I found it. .......thanks all!

OP
Rjd137

Rjd137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
twerppoet said:
Heh, I didn't think of Numbers, but it could certainly be used that way. Glad you found a solution.

Lol thanks. I was lucky I stumbled on I
To it. Best 10 bucks I ever spent. I have another question, hope you don't mind, what do I do or should I ask what can I get for this. I'm running a crossed a ton of vides my clients send me every week that I cant look at on my IPAD. I understand about flash and I now know it's a word we are not aloud to talk about when posting om the fourm as mine was closed. So what am sapost to do. Carry my laptop where ever I go. I kind of understood the flash thing befoe I got my iPad but I did not really look into it because this was a gift and I didn't know I was even getting it. Anyway do I have any options when it comes to flash.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Puffin, iSwifter, and Skyfire are three of the most popular flash browsers (last time I bothered to check). What you are really doing is running Flash virtually on a server, so the quality varies not only form site to site, but day to day.

If they are sending you the videos in email, then OPlayer will handle most of the video and audio formats that iTunes does not.

OP
Rjd137

Rjd137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
twerppoet said:
Puffin, iSwifter, and Skyfire are three of the most popular flash browsers (last time I bothered to check). What you are really doing is running Flash virtually on a server, so the quality varies not only form site to site, but day to day.

If they are sending you the videos in email, then OPlayer will handle most of the video and audio formats that iTunes does not.

What about when my clients send me a email with a link to a flash video. That I can't download only view. Do I have any options then. Other then going to my desktop.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What about when my clients send me a email with a link to a flash video. That I can't download only view. Do I have any options then. Other then going to my desktop.

Copy the link then paste it into one of the Flash browsers. It might work.

Most reactions

Latest posts