What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infinity Blade won't download.

Victor Ruidera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After an iCloud restore, Infinity Blade stopped downloading. I tried rebooting my iPad, I tried restarting my iPad, I tried deleting it and downloading it again, and restarted the download, it kept saying this:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375509999.464092.jpg

Any idea?

- Victor Ruidera

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That might be too big of an app to download over the air-especially if using data plan.

Have you tried to update by connecting to iTunes?

OP
Victor Ruidera

Victor Ruidera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That might be too big of an app to download over the air-especially if using data plan.

Have you tried to update by connecting to iTunes?

What do you mean? I was downloading it not updating.

What Really is weird is that I also can't edit my gamecenter too.

The name of the app has spaces. But that is impossible because Infinity Blade 2 has no spaces at it.

- Victor Ruidera

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You could also try this:

Go to Settings - General - Date & Time, and turn off "Set Automatically", then change the date to, maybe, one year ahead. Then try to download the app again. (Turn on "Set Automatically" again afterwards.)
There's also the possibility to go to the App Store - Featured, scroll down to your Apple ID, tap it, sign out, then sign in again with your existing Apple ID.

OP
Victor Ruidera

Victor Ruidera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could also try this:

Go to Settings - General - Date & Time, and turn off "Set Automatically", then change the date to, maybe, one year ahead. Then try to download the app again. (Turn on "Set Automatically" again afterwards.)
There's also the possibility to go to the App Store - Featured, scroll down to your Apple ID, tap it, sign out, then sign in again with your existing Apple ID.

Currently I am downloading some videos and songs from iTunes and gonna wait for My Wikia to finish downloading.

Thank you guys for the tips and possible fixes for my problem. I am gonna post here if this works.

- Victor Ruidera

OP
Victor Ruidera

Victor Ruidera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried what J.A has said. The last one. It helped me.

Thank you for your answer to me problem. This motivates to help the forum even more.

- Victor Ruidera

Most reactions