What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infiniboard

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know a tweak similar to Infiniboard for vertical scrolling? I just cant live with Infiniboard it just makes horizontal scrolling too jerky. It always worked fine for me on 4.x but afte 5.x it just doesnt work properly despite being supposedly compatible with 5.x. When I jailbroke yesterday I made sure it was the first tweak I installed in case it was other tweaks causing the problem but its still jerky. Any ideas gratefully received !!

Sketchie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have this problem as well. After I installed InfiniBoard switching pages has gotten jerky, which is annoying. It may have something to do with the number of apps on the page, though.

OP
superhoops

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah that sort of defeats the purpose of it doesnt it?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I, too, have had my issues with Infiniboard (back when I ran it on my iPad1 with iOS 4.3.3 ... or older). It did make scrolling rather "jerky" and my biggest issue was that it caused my rotation to be delayed. Irritated me enough that I uninstalled it and never looked back.

It may be that it is just not quite "there" yet for the iPad (as it was initially developed for the iPhone). There is a lot more screen real estate, plus there IS the whole "this thing's got to rotate" issue that the phone doesn't have.

All that to say that if you want Infiniboard, I believe you'll have to accept the jerkiness. Not a great solution, but, there you go. :) Sorry.

Marilyn

OP
superhoops

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Its the same jerkiness on my iphone 4s as well. A big shame cos It used to be my favourite cydia tweak. Im surprised no-one else has come up with something similar, I'd happily pay for it

Most reactions

Latest posts