What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infiniboard Landscape

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi
When I turn the ipad mini landscape I only have one page of icons i.e.the icons below that page aren't there when I scroll down. It works fine in portrait. I have googled but it looks like I'm the only one with this problem. Anyone else??

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi
When I turn the ipad mini landscape I only have one page of icons i.e.the icons below that page aren't there when I scroll down. It works fine in portrait. I have googled but it looks like I'm the only one with this problem. Anyone else??

I don't use Infiniboard on my iPad. But - it may be that it is not fully designed to run in landscape mode. I read in Cydia that it's compatible with the iPhone 5S but nothing is mentioned about the iPads. The iPhones don't run a landscape mode on the homescreen/springboard, so maybe that's the issue. It's not designed for it.

Have you tried writing the developer and seeing what he has to say?

Marilyn

OP
superhoops

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Marilyn, thanks for the reply. No, I haven't written to the developer, I will see what he says. Infiniboard in landscape worked in ios6 I am pretty sure- I don't really use the ipad in landscape much to be honest but I think it did.
On another note, I never get email notifications of replies, is this something I need to set up?? Thanks David

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Marilyn, thanks for the reply. No, I haven't written to the developer, I will see what he says. Infiniboard in landscape worked in ios6 I am pretty sure- I don't really use the ipad in landscape much to be honest but I think it did.
On another note, I never get email notifications of replies, is this something I need to set up?? Thanks David

Let us know what the developer says - I'm sure others will be interested.

On the notifications, here's a thread explaining how to stop e-mail notifications: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help/89784-how-do-i-turn-these-notifications-off.html

Pretty sure you can do the opposite of the directions to get them started for you. I don't have the e-mail notifications on as I just look at the Subscribed tab [in the Tapatalk app]. I shudder to think how many e-mails I'd get, what with me having participated in over 10,000 threads. Yikes! :D

Regardless - hope that link will help. Holler back if you need more.

Marilyn

OP
superhoops

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I will let you know, thanks for your help

Most reactions

Latest posts