What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

importing bookmarks from Safari (PC) into my iPad2 Safari ???

yvessr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have plenty of signets on my Safari (PC) I'dd like to export/import into my new iPad2 3G...
I thought iCloud would sync that but ... it looks impossible (to me anyway); it seem that ONLY Microsoft Outlook bookmarks can be transferred !
Can someone help me ?
Thanks a lot !

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
yvessr

yvessr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sorry @Gabriel1... I am from Belgium and using a french Safari version; Signets == Bookmarks.
So I am trying to transfer my Bookmarks from Safari PC to Safari iPad2 !

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, I think I like that name better, lol!

If you have it switched on in iCloud have you checked the Settings app on your iPad, touch the iCloud button and make sure that Bookmarks is switched to on.

The Archangel

OP
yvessr

yvessr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YES bookmarks are ON on my iCloud settings on the iPad2, but NO transfer !!!
When I check it on my PC i-Tunes settings for iCloud it looks like ONLY Outlook settings can be taken ... very strange !

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe this is an issue with the PC based version, hopefully someone who uses a PC to do this will come along shortly, I'll change the thread title to bookmarks to help other members find you.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts