What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Import pictures with Camera Kit

azonie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nice tool and easy to use.
One question after I imported and did some edit and saved to camera roll, I wanted to deleted from "last import". But if I do that it says it will deleted from " Camera Roll" as well.

Since it is in both is it taking up twice as much space on iPad? Or is it like "Photo Stream" and really only on iPad once?

But I can delete from Photo Stream w/o deleting from other albums??

OP
A

azonie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also when I go to import new one off same SD card it wants to import ones imported before. Think they had a green check mark by them. How do I keep from importing them again.

Some I imported before then deleted, so don't want to import again

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
azonie said:
Also when I go to import new one off same SD card it wants to import ones imported before. Think they had a green check mark by them. How do I keep from importing them again.

Some I imported before then deleted, so don't want to import again

Just check off only the photos you currently want on your iPad. Uncheck any that you don't want transferred to your iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts