What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iMovie on iPad3 - green screen possible?

kdelia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I have an iPad 3 and am using iMovie. Is there a way to incorporate a background into a video (students stand in front of a large piece of green material) to create a green screen effect?

We used to use Adobe Visual Communicator and could do this easily. I am hoping iMovie will let us create this same effect! Thanks!

kdelia said:
Hello! I have an iPad 3 and am using iMovie. Is there a way to incorporate a background into a video (students stand in front of a large piece of green material) to create a green screen effect?

We used to use Adobe Visual Communicator and could do this easily. I am hoping iMovie will let us create this same effect! Thanks!

You can download Air display on your ipad and after installing it download the air display on your pc/mac and open Final cut pro or whatever program you using to get the green screen for whatever reason drag it to left or right side on your desktop screen and it will apear to your ipad

Note: it like having a second monitor and no cable needed YOU MUST connected to wireless to make it works.

iPad 3 

Purplehaste said:
You can download Air display on your ipad and after installing it download the air display on your pc/mac and open Final cut pro or whatever program you using to get the green screen for whatever reason drag it to left or right side on your desktop screen and it will apear to your ipad

Note: it like having a second monitor and no cable needed YOU MUST connected to wireless to make it works.

iPad 3 

Hi i like your sig alot :)

Can u tell me how did you get the apple icon while typing please
Thanks mr. Genius <3

iPad 3 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back