What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imessage facetime help

kulekhatt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I turned off FaceTime and I message, when I turned it back on it asked to sign on with apple ID. I have tried everything and I know my ID and password are correct, but it keeps saying apple ID or password are incorrect. I even went to my account and changed the password but to no avail. HELP! Thanks!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
kulekhatt said:
I turned off FaceTime and I message, when I turned it back on it asked to sign on with apple ID. I have tried everything and I know my ID and password are correct, but it keeps saying apple ID or password are incorrect. I even went to my account and changed the password but to no avail. HELP! Thanks!

Take a look at this link, courtesy of twerppoet.
http://www.apple.com/support/icloud/systemstatus/

laratayeh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
Is it working alright now?

Please i have the same problem here, i used to log into imessage and facetime normally but i signed out once and since then i cant log in again, it keeps telling me that the password or username is incorrect although i know its rights and i have been using it through itunes and apple store, do you know how to solve that problem ???

iMarkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know If this is the same problem, but when I try to use iMessage, it says unable to verify email because it is already in use.

mohamedfouad89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
laratayeh said:
Please i have the same problem here, i used to log into imessage and facetime normally but i signed out once and since then i cant log in again, it keeps telling me that the password or username is incorrect although i know its rights and i have been using it through itunes and apple store, do you know how to solve that problem ???

Same problem here. I even changed my apple ID, and password, but with no good results, any help?

Most reactions