What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Images downloaded from browser wont show yp in photoes app

Pargadox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello.

I try to download random pictures and wallpapers from the dolphin browser, but i can't seem to know why they wont end up in pictures app :(

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I don't use Dolphin, but iCab Mobile has it's own download folder. Perhaps Dolphin does as well. You would need to find and open this folder, then save the pictures again from there.

OP
Pargadox

Pargadox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
but why does it save the images to its own folder when ipad doesnt have an filemanager?
i dont want to open the browser each time i want to view the pictures...

Sent from my iPad 2 wifi 32gb (jailbreaked) using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Then don't use Dolphin browser to save pictures from the web. Assuming it does save to its own directory. That was only a guess on my part.

Different tools do different things. Use one that does what you want it to do. Or ask to the developers for new/different features. Sometimes that works.

OP
Pargadox

Pargadox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Then don't use Dolphin browser to save pictures from the web. Assuming it does save to its own directory. That was only a guess on my part.

Different tools do different things. Use one that does what you want it to do. Or ask to the developers for new/different features. Sometimes that works.

ok, do you know about a browser that do save the pictures to the right directory

Sent from my iPad 2 wifi 32gb (jailbreaked) using iPF

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello Pargadox - I'm assuming that you are trying to save the web images to the 'Camera Roll' in the Photo app of the iPad - correct?

If so, I am using Safari & Atomic Web, and in both pressing the images desired opens a dialog menu that will allow saving the images to that location - now I may be missing something in your request, so please post back as needed - good luck! :)

OP
Pargadox

Pargadox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It worked on safari, so ill use that one from now to download pictures with.

Most reactions

Latest posts