What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello friends. I've been gone all summer, but hopefully I am back now LOL. 24 hour day light is receeding. Most of the summer work is done. Harvesting comes soon. In the meanwhile, here's a picture I took for you a few days ago.

Have a wonderful weekend.

It's good to see you again, after a long time! :)
Gorgeous picture!

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello Iriana...nice to hear from you.yes it feels like a change of seasons is around the corner these mornings with the fog horns blowing.Now we lose the daylight by 830 and the days start later as well.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes, Irana! It IS great to have you back! I wondered what you were up to! Great photo too!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the keystone of the arched doorway in the front wall of the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas. The date, 1758, is clearly visible. This was 78 years before the siege in 1836.

image-3376413848.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my gosh JA - those are exquisite photo's! I wish I could beam myself over there just to see the whole thing in person! Thanks for posting!
Obviously 2 thumbs up!

Thank you! :)
It's beautiful here with all the trees starting to change the colour of their leaves.
Perhaps you will also enjoy this one?

image-1148348116.jpg

Schoolyard as well.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY!!! Is that from the sunflower family? It has all the right colors and shape! Ours have a spiral of seeds that grow densely from the center! I will send you a photo of our blueberry bushes in the fall, I just love their colors too! :)

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY!!! Is that from the sunflower family? It has all the right colors and shape! Ours have a spiral of seeds that grow densely from the center! I will send you a photo of our blueberry bushes in the fall, I just love their colors too! :)

It should be a kind of sunflower, I think. The children that left our school in July had planted it.

Last edited:

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What amazes me most about your photo's Joanna, is that every time you post a picture of Austria it looks magical! I can't decide if it is the place or the photographer, or maybe both! They really do look surreal to me. Thanks for all the beauty.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What amazes me most about your photo's Joanna, is that every time you post a picture of Austria it looks magical! I can't decide if it is the place or the photographer, or maybe both! They really do look surreal to me. Thanks for all the beauty.

I'm very glad you like them, Diane!
If you love something, you'll always find it's beauty, even if it's hidden somewhere, I think. (And you have to be in the right place at the right time.)

Most reactions

Latest posts