What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

Hawker800

iPF Novice
Reaction score
San Carlos Beach, Monterey. GoPro photo at the Breakwater between the Wharf and Cannery Row.
IMG_1615.jpg

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
SCARE! - OUR GRANDDOG BRODY NOT A PURE MALTESE?

Below is a new pic of Brody, our granddog - we last saw him in the fall of 2019, then 6 months or so - now 2 1/2 years and weighing in at 12+ pounds, big for a Maltese male (see chart below, i.e. Maltese vs. Shih Tzu); so, my son/DIL wondered about a 'mixed' Maltese (of which there are many although the Shih Tzu would be the main suspect - ;)) - but they obtained a DNA test on Brody and indeed he is 100% Maltese (which was according to his breeder's papers) - was a relief for them. We were scheduled to fly to Indianapolis at the end of this month but with the flare in COVID, reinstitution of isolation/mask rules, and us not really wanting to get on a plane now, we have cancelled. Dave

BrodyCrop.JPG

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 11.37.33 AM.png

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SCARE! - OUR GRANDDOG BRODY NOT A PURE MALTESE?

Below is a new pic of Brody, our granddog - we last saw him in the fall of 2019, then 6 months or so - now 2 1/2 years and weighing in at 12+ pounds, big for a Maltese male (see chart below, i.e. Maltese vs. Shih Tzu); so, my son/DIL wondered about a 'mixed' Maltese (of which there are many although the Shih Tzu would be the main suspect - ;)) - but they obtained a DNA test on Brody and indeed he is 100% Maltese (which was according to his breeder's papers) - was a relief for them. We were scheduled to fly to Indianapolis at the end of this month but with the flare in COVID, reinstitution of isolation/mask rules, and us not really wanting to get on a plane now, we have cancelled. Dave

View attachment 94208

View attachment 94207

I hope things get better soon so that you can make that trip before too long.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I hope things get better soon so that you can make that trip before too long.

We too - could have risked the trip but son/DIL working from home - he was to return to his office building in a month or so but that has been postponed, plus they are concerned about going out to restaurants (one reason we like to visit Indy) - apparently Brody has been doing much better on car trips, so maybe we can find a place in-between to meet? Thanks. Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts