What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Otter Water Tank in my home town; painted in 2018 by a Florida artist - in the top four running at the moment for a 'national award' for "March Madness of Local Government" online competition (see video). Time-lapsed videos of the painting available on YouTube. Dave :)

ADDENDUM: for those wanting to vote for this public water facility, go HERE and place your choice for the 'Sides Road Water Tank' - thanks.

View attachment 91196

Well, the River Otter Mural won the national championship - more HERE - this was a competition for municipal water facilities hosted online by Engaging Local Government Leaders which presents its 'Knope Award' for local governments themes, this year related to water facilities. I have yet to see the water tank despite being just a 15-20 minute drive for me. Dave :)

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 4.34.38 PM.png

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Scifan.. - boy, your last few pics are so much not springtime, sorry & hope the weather improves!

But, here in North Carolina, the azaleas are in bloom - just took the pics below from the front and side yards - have even cooked out on the grill a few times this month (lamb chops & pork tenderloin, both after several hours of marinading) - Dave :)
Azaleas4_21A.JPG
Azaleas4_21B.JPG
Azaleas4_21C.JPG
Azaleas4_21D.JPG
Azaleas4_21E.JPG

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Scifan.. - boy, your last few pics are so much not springtime, sorry & hope the weather improves!

But, here in North Carolina, the azaleas are in bloom - just took the pics below from the front and side yards - have even cooked out on the grill a few times this month (lamb chops & pork tenderloin, both after several hours of marinading) - Dave :)
View attachment 91343 View attachment 91344 View attachment 91345 View attachment 91346 View attachment 91347
When I was in Victoria B.C. While in the navy, the flowers would be blooming in February.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When I was in Victoria B.C. While in the navy, the flowers would be blooming in February.

Well, likely more so at sea level - spent 3 days in Victoria on a B.C. trip decades ago - recall some famous gardens there - in the Piedmont area we are 700+ ft above sea level - blooming is of course earlier on the coast but more likely in March - not sure what flowers might come out that early - any memory? Dave :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, likely more so at sea level - spent 3 days in Victoria on a B.C. trip decades ago - recall some famous gardens there - in the Piedmont area we are 700+ ft above sea level - blooming is of course earlier on the coast but more likely in March - not sure what flowers might come out that early - any memory? Dave :)
The cherry blossoms were among the first. Lawn mowing started equally early. The sad thing was the people who had cherry trees in their yard and just let the fruit fall to the ground and rot.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts