What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've travelled from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Vancouver, British Columbia by train. The trip took 5 days, with a change of train in Montreal, Quebec.

We've actually looked into a trip like that, probably not the entire width of lower Canada but at least the mid- to western provinces - might have to look again; thanks for the reminder. Dave :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We've actually looked into a trip like that, probably not the entire width of lower Canada but at least the mid- to western provinces - might have to look again; thanks for the reminder. Dave :)
Unfortunately, the exact trip I took is no longer available. There is a current train that uses the more northerly CN routing through Edmonton vs. the CP routing through Calgary that I took back in 1982.

Last edited:

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy as she can be. [emoji173]️
c4820b7c10cde29a72e018501a3519a2.jpg

A lovely pooch Jenni! A Pomeranian I think, correct me if I'm wrong:) Don't they all just love their tum-rubs? And that look on their face, just precious.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

jenni122701

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A lovely pooch Jenni! A Pomeranian I think, correct me if I'm wrong:) Don't they all just love their tum-rubs? And that look on their face, just precious.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Thanks! Oh yeah, she is a Pom. During the shedding seasons we have fur absolutely everywhere and she looks so different with so much of the fur gone. I had been brushing her a while, she was happy. She isnt going through a shed at the moment, so it was easy to do. [emoji190]

jenni122701

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Scifan.. - below a map of today's USA temps - never saw SO MUCH red - we're 10º F above the usual 'warm' summer weather - looks like you are in the low 70s today - Susan & I should have planned a trip to Canada this summer - our last one to Quebec in August was delightful! Dave :)
View attachment 73208

I'm in Asheville, NC and we are melting! Looking so forward to Fall it isn't even funny! [emoji260][emoji262]

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm in Asheville, NC and we are melting! Looking so forward to Fall it isn't even funny! [emoji260][emoji262]

Hi Jenni - we live in the western section of Winston-Salem - takes me about 2 1/2 hrs to get to Asheville if the traffic is going 80 mph on I-40 - we visit at least once a year and usually stay @ the Inn on Biltmore Estate - checkout my North Carolina Mountains Thread which I started about 3 years ago and periodically add to - there are a bunch of posts on Asheville & environs - add some more (and correct my mistakes)! :) Dave

jenni122701

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Jenni - we live in the western section of Winston-Salem - takes me about 2 1/2 hrs to get to Asheville if the traffic is going 80 mph on I-40 - we visit at least once a year and usually stay @ the Inn on Biltmore Estate - checkout my North Carolina Mountains Thread which I started about 3 years ago and periodically add to - there are a bunch of posts on Asheville & environs - add some more (and correct my mistakes)! :) Dave

Will def check out the thread. I don't get out and about a lot right now due to health issues, but will post any pics I do happen to get. We are very close to Biltmore, we go by the Estate entrance all the time, its just a few roads away. I'm glad you come and stay sometimes and enjoy it. We basically never travel, sadly, but I remember visiting Winston-Salem when I was a child on a school trip. I am nearing my 40's now, but I will never forget how I loved it and the fun we had. [emoji1303]

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! Oh yeah, she is a Pom. During the shedding seasons we have fur absolutely everywhere and she looks so different with so much of the fur gone. I had been brushing her a while, she was happy. She isnt going through a shed at the moment, so it was easy to do. [emoji190]
image.jpeg

No worries! Sometimes the hairiest of problems can have an upside:)
Andrew

Most reactions