What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What is the structure in the last 4 photo Photos, Johanna? It reminds me of a beaver lodge at first, then a turtle and the last one left me stumped! Why is there water leading up to it? Thanks, [emoji170]

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What is the structure in the last 4 photo Photos, Johanna? It reminds me of a beaver lodge at first, then a turtle and the last one left me stumped! Why is there water leading up to it? Thanks, [emoji170]

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2
It's a kind of gazebo or pavilion. What looks like water leading upwards is the street next to it. :)

BobbyBoomer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I took this one a few days ago. Common Egret with chicks.

I didn't use my iPad though (is that legal in this thread?) I find the iPad very awkward to use it to take pictures.

I used a Panasonic Lumix 'point and shoot' camera on automatic settings. It's quite a nice camera for a point-and-shoot and has a decent zoom lens - although I didn't need to zoom much here - I was lucky enough to be pretty close to the rookery.

P1010069.JPG

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

I didn't use my iPad though (is that legal in this thread?) I find the iPad very awkward to use it to take pictures.

I used a Panasonic Lumix 'point and shoot' camera on automatic settings. It's quite a nice camera for a point-and-shoot and has a decent zoom lens - although I didn't need to zoom much here - I was lucky enough to be pretty close to the rookery.

Location: Wakodahatchee Wetlands in Delray Beach, Florida.View attachment 64407
What a marvellous picture BB. Just love it, and a nice bit of photography that. Nowhere is it written you need to use your iPad to show pictures here.:) Whatever you used, your photography skills are coming up front and center! Keep 'em coming!
Andrew

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Wonderfull! Thanks for giving us something so nice to look at.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score

Hi Bob - congrats on a great pic - have never gotten that close to an egret. I use a Panasonic Lumix 14 MP camera (DMC-FP3) which is a nice compact 'point & shoot' as you describe - assume you had a similar or perhaps the same model? I use to be a big camera buff in the pre-digital days but no longer.

Wife & I have been to Delray Beach well over a dozen times (her parents use to have a condo on the intracoastal waterway - may have mentioned that in my travelogue on Ft. Lauderdale?) and would often venture outside the town but do no believe that we ever visited the Wakodahatchee Wetlands - another one to add to my list when we return to FL. Dave

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's a kind of gazebo or pavilion. What looks like water leading upwards is the street next to it. :)
Thanks Johanna! I never would have guessed that. I thought it was water!:D:D:D What a beautiful gift from your loving sister! I'd give you mine if I could, except they make me sneeze, eye's swell up - not a pretty picture. If I can get out the door tomorrow I will take one of my lilac tree, just for you and anyone else that happens upon it!:):):):)

WOW! What an endearing wonderful photo! I don't care what you used to take it, I LOVE IT!!!

The rhododendrons are in bloom again in the backyard - Dave :)

View attachment 64417 View attachment 64418
Hi Dave, looks like we are neck in neck with the rhodo's! Right down to the same color. I will do my best to get outside ( on my feet - not face :eek:) and show you what my garden is up to! Thank you, everyone for such wonderful photos that warmed my heart!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Dave, looks like we are neck in neck with the rhodo's! Right down to the same color. I will do my best to get outside ( on my feet - not face :eek:) and show you what my garden is up to! Thank you, everyone for such wonderful photos that warmed my heart!

Hi Diane - just have the red ones in the yard - should be up on the Blue Ridge Parkway - their blooming is delayed a little in the mountains but can be a beautiful drive - Dave :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Johanna! I never would have guessed that. I thought it was water!:D:D:D What a beautiful gift from your loving sister! I'd give you mine if I could, except they make me sneeze, eye's swell up - not a pretty picture. If I can get out the door tomorrow I will take one of my lilac tree, just for you and anyone else that happens upon it!:):):):)...
Please don't, if they make you sneeze! I don't want you to suffer more than you already have to.

rasmith1959

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Johanna! I never would have guessed that. I thought it was water!:D:D:D What a beautiful gift from your loving sister! I'd give you mine if I could, except they make me sneeze, eye's swell up - not a pretty picture. If I can get out the door tomorrow I will take one of my lilac tree, just for you and anyone else that happens upon it!:):):):)

I can sympathize with you, allergies are trying to kick my butt this year! If it wasn't for Claritin, I'd be totally miserable right now.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts