What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Frauenkirchen
568D43EC-E2E5-4EE1-A6B4-29FA38671D7D.jpeg

Altar wine service station
476D923F-7CE7-442C-AE8A-9EF481B89EFB.jpeg

bondr006

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just popped up on my FB page (an older pic - 3 years or so - may have already appeared in this thread?) - but having been to Florida many times and seen numerous alligators, I can't remember passing such a sign - 😂 Dave

View attachment 97560
Darn it! I was taking a sip of water when I saw this. Now I have to wipe off my keyboard...🤣

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Darn it! I was taking a sip of water when I saw this. Now I have to wipe off my keyboard...🤣
Sorry - :rolleyes:😂

Bass Lake in Blowing Rock, North Carolina (NC) - the Moses Cone Mansion in the middle up the mountain - if interested in the NC mountains for a nice get-away, see my travelogue HERE - Dave :)

BassLakeSep22B.JPG

bondr006

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry - :rolleyes:😂

Bass Lake in Blowing Rock, North Carolina (NC) - the Moses Cone Mansion in the middle up the mountain - if interested in the NC mountains for a nice get-away, see my travelogue HERE - Dave :)

View attachment 97568
Have taken that hike down to the lake and back up to the gift shop many times. I love the mountains, as you know. Hope you and the family are well. Thanks for the great photo Dave. Elicits fond memories.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Have taken that hike down to the lake and back up to the gift shop many times. I love the mountains, as you know. Hope you and the family are well. Thanks for the great photo Dave. Elicits fond memories.
Hi Rob - thought you would have been to the area over the years - we've walked around the Bass Lake trail (kind of for ALL ages easy) numerous times but never walked up to the mansion, mainly spousal refusal - :rolleyes: ;)

We've been pretty much up and down the North Carolina segment of the Blue Ridge Parkway (and probably most of Virginia) - again for those wanting to visit the parkway and its many attractions and adjacent towns, check my previous link. Dave :)

Most reactions