What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
At the local thrift store.
26A2CC0F-B4F0-4CB3-A5ED-31221F21D6A6.jpeg

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I just noticed that it is an 8track. Oh dear, never mind. What was I thinking, and what would you even play it on?...😂🤣😂
I never owned one but am am old enough to have.:p
My younger brother (by 3 years, now passed) had an 8-track tape player in his first car (or a jalopy from its appearance - 🤣) - I was on the Ann Arbor, MI campus (U. of Michigan) for 7 years and did not need a car - wife and I married in 1970 and bought our first car w/ our wedding money, a new Monte Carlo - I put a regular cassette player in it which we used for many years; drove that car from Michigan to New Jersey after my graduation in '71 (her parent's house), then down to Winston Salem, NC for my internship at Wake Forest - we had cassette music all the way! :) Dave

bondr006

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My wife is from Shanghai China and we have a condo on Hainan Island in the city of Sanya. When we go there, we usually try to make it to the Buddhist Temple on the island. They have a statue of Buddha there that is just as big if not bigger than the Statue of Liberty.

It is a very nice place to visit. Good vegetarian food and lots of serenity.👌👌👌

DSC01154.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts