What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
CA5B9019-A24E-45E1-906B-3A5956F46A8A.jpeg

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
On our way to Boston for a 5-night vacation - waiting in DC for our connecting flight - out the terminal window is the Washington Monument in the far background - more to come - has been about 10 years since our last visit. Dave

P.S. click to enlarge - Jefferson Memorial dome also - taken w/ my iPad Pro - quite good IMO (cropped and resized).
DCAirport.png

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
We're on vacation, hiking near Hanksville, Utah. This is Little Wild Horse Canyon, a slot canyon 100-300 meters deep, and in places so narrow I had to turn sideways.
46A85FEE-BA85-4F84-928B-D3F1F2CF95ED.jpeg

This cropped pano covers a small part of Goblin Valley State Park.
433E81C5-594C-4A78-B60A-D54E57E72716.jpeg

Both taken with my wife's iPad Mini 4.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, this is our last day in Boston - the weather has been overcast and intermittently rainy, so have not taken a lot of my pics - cannot decide whether to start a travelogue, although I could do a long one based on my 6+ trips to the Boston area and environs.

BUT, on our first day - we went to the Boston Tea Party attraction - just a couple of my own pics below - has improved greatly since my last visit probably 20 years ago - there were 3 'tea ships' in the harbor that December 1773 night - two replicas are docked on either side of the excellent museum - we toured on the Eleanor as seen below - Dave :)

P1050048.JPG
P1050049 2.JPG

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, this is our last day in Boston - the weather has been overcast and intermittently rainy, so have not taken a lot of my pics - cannot decide whether to start a travelogue, although I could do a long one based on my 6+ trips to the Boston area and environs.

BUT, on our first day - we went to the Boston Tea Party attraction - just a couple of my own pics below - has improved greatly since my last visit probably 20 years ago - there were 3 'tea ships' in the harbor that December 1773 night - two replicas are docked on either side of the excellent museum - we toured on the Eleanor as seen below - Dave :)

View attachment 86270 View attachment 86271
Have you made the climb to the top of the Bunker Hill monument?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Have you made the climb to the top of the Bunker Hill monument?

Several times on previous visits when I was a much younger man, but not this time - we did visit the USS Constitution and I went 'on board' - two lower decks are open to the public - just one pic from our boat ride of Boston Bay (drops passengers off if they want to visit the ship, museum and the Bunker Hill Monument, which is actually on Breed's Hill). Dave

P1050094.JPG

Most reactions

Latest posts