What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

These grapes were growing on a back alley grape vine a few blocks from my house this past summer.
image.jpg

TWERPPOET กล่าวว่า↑
ผมเพียงแค่ติดจมูกของฉันเพราะฉันวิธีการที่ มันไม่ได้เพราะคุณปลายตอบกลับ มันเป็นฟอรั่ม คนตอบเมื่อใดก็ตามที่พวกเขาได้รับมันหรือไม่ได้เลย :) ไม่มีใครควรจะตัดสิน

นอกจากนี้ผมชอบเล่นกับ Google แปลภาษา

TWERPPOET نے کہا: ↑
میں اس طرح ہوں کیونکہ میں صرف اپنی ناک رہنا. آپ جواب دیر ہو کیونکہ یہ نہیں ہے. یہ ایک فورم ہے کوئی بھی فیصلہ کیا جائے چاہئے :) وہ اسے حاصل ہے جب بھی جواب یا نہیں.

اس کے علاوہ، میں نے گوگل ترجمہ کے ساتھ کھیلنا پسند.

Btw, I wouldn't trust Google to translate everything properly. This is what it would make of the sentences in German:

Ich war gerade kleben meine Nase in, weil ich auf diese Weise. Es war nicht, weil Sie zu spät antwort waren. Es ist ein Forum. Menschen antworten, wann immer sie es zu bekommen, oder gar nicht. Niemand sollte sein zu urteilen.
Außerdem spiele ich gerne mit Google Translate.

Only two of the sentences make sense (those in bold), the rest is nonsense, just the words translated somehow.
It's a nice toy, though. ;)

Btw, I wouldn't trust Google to translate everything properly. . .

It's usually good enough to get an idea of what's being talked about, but you need to be very cautious about any conclusions you draw.

The amusing part of the game SciFan and I are playing is that each time you translate the text to another language the crazier it gets. The mistakes just keep piling up until you get chaos. The first round when I translated it back to English it only had one serious mistake.

The current de-translation is:

TWERPPOET said: ↑
I'm like this because I just stick your nose. It is not because you are late reply. This is a forum :) Any decision should be answered when they get it or not.

Besides, I like to play with Google

I find it kind of interesting how well the last sentence has held up.

It's usually good enough to get an idea of what's being talked about, but you need to be very cautious about any conclusions you draw.

The amusing part of the game SciFan and I are playing is that each time you translate the text to another language the crazier it gets. The mistakes just keep piling up until you get chaos. The first round when I translated it back to English it only had one serious mistake.

The current de-translation is:

I find it kind of interesting how well the last sentence has held up.
I translated that to Bengali, German, and back to English. You can now keep your nose, Twerppoet.:)

TWERPPOET: ↑
I am not so, because I keep my nose. You can not because it is late reply. No one should be a forum to answer when they get it or not :).

I also like to play with Google Translate.

I was just sticking my nose in because I'm that way. It wasn't because you were late replying. It's a forum. People reply whenever they get to it, or not at all. :) No one should be judging.

Besides, I like playing with Google Translate.

Nie chciałam nikogo oceniać chciałam tylko przeprosic za późną odpowiedź. Więc to nie jest dobry pomysł wstawiac te zdjęcia z podpisem..
Milego dnia wam zycze.[emoji41]

Last edited:
Thanks. All the bare branched deciduous trees are covered with this heavy frost but the evergreen trees have almost no frost on them.

We had a sunny day with a beautiful sunset. Here's what it looked like:
image.jpg

This picture was taken with my Canon. It's not edited.
At the same time, inbetween, I took panoramic pictures with my iPhone. Here's the result:
image.jpg

We had a sunny day with a beautiful sunset. Here's what it looked like:
View attachment 61885
This picture was taken with my Canon. It's not edited.
At the same time, inbetween, I took panoramic pictures with my iPhone. Here's the result:
View attachment 61887
They're both good pictures but I like first photo better as the contrast ratio and better low light performance of the Canon makes for a better picture in my opinion.

They're both good pictures but I like first photo better as the contrast ratio and better low light performance of the Canon makes for a better picture in my opinion.
You're right, that's also what I think. Both photos combined would look great - the quality of the Canon, and a panoramic picture.

You're right, that's also what I think. Both photos combined would look great - the quality of the Canon, and a panoramic picture.

Go to edit the panoramic in the Photos app. Choose the Light tools, the Highlights sub tool, and turn it down. This is only a guess, but I think you can come fairly close to the mood of the first photo.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back