What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/Photo Thread Of Any Images You Would Like To Share....

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is that because there is a bird in the 2nd one or just that the 2nd one has more layers, thus more complex? Or, just because you DO is good enough! Obviously! I like the bird myself! :) Peace begins with a smile :) - Mother Teresa. iPad 2
Both photos look like they were taken at about the same time, I like the framing of the second photo better.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Scifan, you really out did yourself with this one! I wish I could bookmark this page and see it each day before anything else! It is just about the loveliest set of photographs I have EVER seen! Thank you SO very much for sharing! :);). ;):) RE: SQUIRRELS! they would make great spy's! :);). :) Peace begins with a smile :) - Mother Teresa. iPad 2
thank you, I'm glad you like my photos.:)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dragonfly sitting on a wall

image-4194404756.jpg

image-3091137107.jpg

It's the same one, the photos are cropped.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a great looking stadium sci. Adelaide got its new downtown football & cricket stadium fairly recently also. There is some similarity:) Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk
Yes, I can see a similarity. The construction of Regina's new stadium begins next month and will be finished by the fall of 2016.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The new football stadium for Regina, Saskatchewan has just been announced.
]

Sci, is it going to be able to move, the roof I mean,? Or is it set up that way with some kind of ratio to the weather? I don't know a lot about football, I remember using blankets and drink hot cocoa to keep warm. Do they care about the rain? Or sun in the eye's as an advantage or disadvantage?
This is sad to admit to as well! I know the BC Lion's of course! For some reason I know the name of the name of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and the Rough Riders are they Calgary?
:( I don't remember the name for the Regina team? Please tell!! ;):)

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sci, is it going to be able to move, the roof I mean,? Or is it set up that way with some kind of ratio to the weather? I don't know a lot about football, I remember using blankets and drink hot cocoa to keep warm. Do they care about the rain? Or sun in the eye's as an advantage or disadvantage? This is sad to admit to as well! I know the BC Lion's of course! For some reason I know the name of the name of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and the Rough Riders are they Calgary? :( I don't remember the name for the Regina team? Please tell!! ;):) :) Peace begins with a smile :) - Mother Teresa. iPad 2
No, the roof won't move, it will stay just the way it appears in the picture. Most of the seating area will be covered, but the playing field is open to the sky. The Rough Riders were the name of a previous team in Ottawa, the Stampeders are in Calgary. The Saskatchewan Roughriders is the name of the team in Regina. And yes, the sun will get in player's and fan's eyes if the angle is right.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How can they say that's fair to each team? Does the TD area change end's at half time like hockey between periods? Thanks, sci, I LOVE finding this stuff out from a person instead of wiki or something similiar

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How can they say that's fair to each team? Does the TD area change end's at half time like hockey between periods? Thanks, sci, I LOVE finding this stuff out from a person instead of wiki or something similiar :) Peace begins with a smile :) - Mother Teresa. iPad 2
Just like in hockey, where teams change ends each period, football teams change ends each quarter.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Oooohhhh, that makes more sense. I forgot about quarters, I only remembered the half time that has a big hoopalal going on! [emoji41]

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
They are beautiful!
Which camera did you use? Especially for the photo with parts of a yellow tulip (the first/last? one?).

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They are beautiful! Which camera did you use? Especially for the photo with parts of a yellow tulip (the first/last? one?).
I used a 16 megapixel Lumix point and shoot camera. It focuses quite close and I enlarged the resulting photos for the extreme close ups.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I used a 16 megapixel Lumix point and shoot camera. It focuses quite close and I enlarged the resulting photos for the extreme close ups.
Thanks!
If it's the one you posted some time ago, I know what it looks like. It's a good camera.

Most reactions

Latest posts