What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

im taking requests for my next theme

elipopotamo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My star craft 2 theme is in its final stages of development (special thanks to metatrox for making the background image of the lockscreen) the star craft theme is the most complete ive ever made and its the first theme ive made that has an animated backround and custom sounds (pretty bad ass) some previews
Preview 1.jpg

Preview 3.jpg

Preview 4.jpg

Preview 5.jpg

Preview 7.jpg

so now im taking a request for a theme.
it can be one of two things
A. i will make a personalized theme with your name/username and it will be yours
or B. i will make a public theme but use your idea.

Please remember patience because these themes do take time and are sometimes a pain in the ass

please please please do not fill my inbox with messages asking me how long untill your theme is finished
thanks

Elipopotamo:D

OP
E

elipopotamo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it is intended for the jailbroken ipad but it should work fine on an ipod touch or iphone

kwgrimes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but the post in your Star craft 2 thread had a link to here that says this is where the theme resided - admittedly, I'm still a newbie, but I'm not seeing how I get it. One more post for us ingrates please.

kwgrimes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but the post in your Star craft 2 thread had a link to here that says this is where the theme resided - admittedly, I'm still a newbie, but I'm not seeing how I get it. One more post for us ingrates please.

Nevermind, I found it in Winterboard. Looks awesome BTW. Thanks!

kwgrimes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, being a science fiction fan, and sticking with your first good work, how about something based on movies or TV? Like the new Star Trek or, one of my favorites, Stargate Atlantis? I would love to collaborate with you on this to learn more about how it's done. I'll look aropund for some good graphics to show everyone.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
World of Warcraft
Star Wars
Star Trek
Meat Loaf (the singer) I would pay you for this! lol

I would also like to collaborate with you on these if wanted/needed. just drop me a PM.

Great work so far!

FB

OP
E

elipopotamo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for adlol of your great suggestions I am considering the following
Ill do the meatloaf theme
I'm working on a dead space theme
wanting to start a steam punk theme

wdc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't really follow much of this thread but ..... Would someone please tell me what a "jail broken iPad" is? Thanks.

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
elipopotamo said:
Thanks for adlol of your great suggestions I am considering the following
Ill do the meatloaf theme
I'm working on a dead space theme
wanting to start a steam punk theme

Cheers m8! Much much much appreciated!

Most reactions