What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm so old, my first computer was a DEC-310...

GeezerOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
...with four 8-inch floppy drives. Ten years later, it was a Mac 128. And this week it is an iPad 2.

My only question so far (other than 'why did I wait so long') seems so simple, but initial searching has not found an answer. Of course I will keep searching (is the term "riffim" or, more accurately, "RYFM", popular in the '80s, still in use?).

Well, all right, with all due apologies, I'll mention the question here, but then honestly, I will go searching.

I want to make a long continuous video. Point it at the baseball diamond and record the entire Little League game when my grandson is pitching. Obviously there is enough memory (64GB) and enough battery life for 2 or 3 hours, but it stops 'automatically' after about an hour, and I can't find a way to control that.

Thanks, and glad to be here.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm so old...

This was my first calculator --

Slide+Rule.jpg

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have heard of "RTFM".... Unless the "T" which stands for "the" is replaced by the "Y" that could stand for "your"....

Marabou Muddler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
this is sick....we're bragging about how old we are...............nah..........another way to look at it is that we're bragging about how wise we are! :D

My first computer was an Apple II........and this is what we had to learn to use in the 4th grade!

220px-Boulier1.jpg

kimbodious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My father bought himself an iPad for his 88th birthday, I wonder if he'll get the i.2 for his 89th?

Most reactions

Latest posts