What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm having trouble to put my credit card Information

Said Graciano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I am having trouble to put card info to update apps on my iPod touch pink iPod

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have one of the 5th generation iPod touch units? You don't have to enter credit card information to update previously purchased apps. To check the credit card details in your account go to the featured page on the App Store and scroll all the way to the bottom. Tap on the Apple ID and sign into your account. Once signed in, tap on payment information. You'll be taken to the page where all your credit card info is stored. If the details are inaccurate, you can edit them here.

OP
Said Graciano

Said Graciano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have one of the 5th generation iPod touch units? You don't have to enter credit card information to update previously purchased apps. To check the credit card details in your account go to the featured page on the App Store and scroll all the way to the bottom. Tap on the Apple ID and sign into your account. Once signed in, tap on payment information. You'll be taken to the page where all your credit card info is stored. If the details are inaccurate, you can edit them here.
oh I think it's the 6th generation pink iPod touch so how do I remove my brother's card information

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
oh I think it's the 6th generation pink iPod touch so how do I remove my brother's card information
There is no 6th generation iPod touch, the 5th generation was the only one that came in a series of bright colours. Was the iPod your brother's before it was yours? That may explain how his card details became associated with your iPod. A full factory restore, followed by setting up from an iTunes backup made on your computer should erase all trace of his account details from the iPod.

OP
Said Graciano

Said Graciano

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no 6th generation iPod touch, the 5th generation was the only one that came in a series of bright colours. Was the iPod your brother's before it was yours? That may explain how his card details became associated with your iPod. A full factory restore, followed by setting up from an iTunes backup made on your computer should erase all trace of his account details from the iPod.
Oh no I just ordered it last year it was mines but I could not remove his credit card information

Most reactions