What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Credit card renew asked

liho26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I have question for anybody from software Apple Store developer team. I have some troubles with installing any software or updating installed. When I try to update installed software or try to install new Apple Store ask me about renew my credit card information.
I press Cancel some times, but can't install anything! Well. I renew info after short battle with this window. But nothing to change! After "Done" pressing I see credit card window again, again and again! So, I must press Cancel button.

I'm confused. What is wrong from my side? What happened with my credit card? Why I can't install anything? When I try install freeware software I see window with my credit card info. Why?
I using legal software only!

In finally. I start to see this window after App Store update on my iPad

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Go here. Apple - Support - Apple ID

You should be able to log into and manage your account. Check your billing information and make sure it is correct, including the expiration date of your card.

If everything is correct, and it still does not work, call Apple Support and ask what is going on. They should be able to sort things out.

OP
L

liho26

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I rechecking placed data

Of course, info typed by Me is correct. How I can e-mail to Support? Looking for the email contacts on Apple site but nothing.

Most reactions