What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iKit introduces new Leather iPad Sleeve

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ikit-leather-ipad-sleeve.jpg

iKit has introduced its new Leather Sleeve Case for the Apple iPad tablet. Made from top-quality genuine leather, the Leather Sleeve Case features an embossed design on the interior and exterior, a secure, sleeve-style access flap, a slim, padded design, an included screen protector, and open access to all ports and controls. The iKit Leather Sleeve Case for the Apple iPad is available for pre-order and sells for $30.

For more information visit iKit @: iKit - Leading Design & Manufacturer For Essential Apple Kit

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thats sexy. Price is fair and the use of it will be often. Eventually when i get the ipad this will be a perfect accessory for it.

iamfudge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found a similar looking case, but neoprene, from Ross yesterday, $9. I bought it, and hope my iPad will fit (it's made for a netbook). If if fits, score, if not, oh well, I'll just take it back.

Most reactions

Latest posts