What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ignore an App update

anneUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to delete the Update App message for a particular App without jailbreaking iPad 2?

I know I can ignore it but it would be good to delete the reminder that an update is available.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it possible to delete the Update App message for a particular App without jailbreaking iPad 2?

I know I can ignore it but it would be good to delete the reminder that an update is available.
I don't think this is possible (other than deleting the app of course) but I too wish such a feature was present.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

No, it's not possible to delete an app update notice for any app on a non jailbroken iPad. The only way to make it go away is to update the app.

OP
anneUK

anneUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. I don't want to do that. The updated version of the app won't let me paste my login details and I have complicated passwords! I am the only one using this iPad so security isn't an issue. I shall have to put up with the red 1 on the App Store icon!

Most reactions

Latest posts