What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you miss java and flash

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just saw this app "Cloud browse", if you want to see flash videos or use java applications. this might help.

I havent tried it myself, however i've seen a lot of members missing the flash.

Sam707

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Isn't this removed from the App store now? I think it is.

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i can still see it. it's 0.99$

i cant give a link right now.

OP
j0yful

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just search in itunes for "cloud browse".

i dont know if you can stream, you might want to e-mail the developer for that.

MaggieB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
appsforipads.net
The problem with Cloud Browse, and I have used it, is that unless you pay for a subscription it's iffy if you will get a free connection... I have lost mine in the middle of using it. If you are a serious movie or TV viewer the new PlayOn app is great. You can see a video review along with a tutorial at http://appsforipads.net. PlayOn is a subscription (or one time payment) but you can get a lot for your $.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's garbage and makes no sense. Why not have an app that let's you stream your home browser??? You are logging in to a server and using they're computer remotely...hopefully you don't choose to log in to any sites or do anything personal since someone could easily be monitoring it.

AkainePSP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wasn't real impressed with cloud browse myself, especially since it said it was free and they said it was free on their facebook page, and if I wanted service where I wasn't booted off every 5 minutes I needed to upgrade to the premium service which is $9.99 per month.

MaggieB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
appsforipads.net
It's garbage and makes no sense. Why not have an app that let's you stream your home browser??? You are logging in to a server and using they're computer remotely...hopefully you don't choose to log in to any sites or do anything personal since someone could easily be monitoring it.

Try Splashtop Remote for streaming you PC browser. On sale right now for only .99 cents! Normally $6.99!

I just went and grabbed a review... http://appsforipads.net/uncategorized/splashtop-remote-vs-team-viewer. Hope that helps!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Slashtop is windows only :(
Shame as my mac box runs silent while my windows machine is noisy as hell with all its fans running, so it has to be turned off at night.
You better make that clear on your webpage Maggie.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Try Splashtop Remote for streaming you PC browser. On sale right now for only .99 cents! Normally $6.99!

I just went and grabbed a review... Splashtop Remote vs. TeamViewer | Apps for iPads. Hope that helps!

wow!! I grabbed it and i am running it on virtual machine on my mac....it is so awesome! Smooth streaming video remotely!! Thanks! Wish they had a mac version.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rats I don't want any windows emulators/virtual boxes etc. trying to keep this a clean machine.........(bit like your iPad :)).

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What's unclean about a vm?? It is the safest way to run a foreign os....it is just an image that can be deleted.

Most reactions

Latest posts