What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'd just like to say a massives THANKS to Tapatalk....

MorrisTheCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They turned themselves into an annual PAY MONEY quite recently and it was through their iPad App that i ever came to post my few questions etc for iPadForums.net, right from the day i bought my 1st iPad series #1....

I believe i actually paid for their App somewhere along the way and had relied upon it to access a couple of other Forums dear to me.

Sadly the actual amount of $ they appeared to need annually was outside my sort of justified expenditure so i apologize Tapatalk ... Morris is GONE and so doing i've been forced to use my PC to find iPadForums.net which plainly i have abd i am STUNNED. Why-O-why i had not tried this route until now i do not know. I must say the website is beyond what i ever experienced interfacing via Tapatalk....

Thanks Tapatalk for your needs to become a profit based business, i would have never known!

Most reactions