What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Icons turned White

kkelly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I just received my ipad2 and have installed a couple of programs(pages, keynote) and now the settings icon is white and the music icon is white. How can I fix this?

Thanks

darrenjcampbell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doesn't sound good... I suppose you've tried the classic switching it off and on again? You could try the old press-and-hold the power button and home button for several seconds thing to reset it.

OP
K

kkelly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doesn't sound good... I suppose you've tried the classic switching it off and on again? You could try the old press-and-hold the power button and home button for several seconds thing to reset it.

Thanks, I did try that. Everything works the settings and music it is just the icon does not show. I guess it isn't a real big deal as long as everything works

HowBoutThemPack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kkelly said:
Hello, I just received my ipad2 and have installed a couple of programs(pages, keynote) and now the settings icon is white and the music icon is white. How can I fix this?

Thanks

Try going to general settings-> assessibility-> white on black toggle.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Ireece2k12

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks

Okay, this KEEPS happening to me, the music icon is white and the calender background bit (red and white bit) are gone as well.
Here's how I fixed it,

Open up the applications, leave them in the multitasking bar and reboot.
I resprung though, so this may not work. If you're jailbroken, get an app called power up on cydia. Gives you more than one option with the power button...

Most reactions